Re: Allocating privilidges

EDWARDS, MR. SHELDON V. ( (no email) )
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 17:08:31 -0400

Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> Remote was only designed for allowing a reseller to run Emerald
> and manage a group. The views are in the Emerald 2.2 archive in
> a file named instview.sql.
>
> --
> Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)

Hi

I installed the code top create the views as listed in the file instview.sql.
However, the user Sheldon still cannot see the records from the emerald
client. I copied the code from the view to the query tool, replace the word
SUSER_NAME() with 'Sheldon' and the query brought back the desired records. if
the code is executed as it stands - with SUSER_NAME(), then the query returns
no records.

Help.....