Re: Consolidation problems

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 04 Jan 1998 11:57:30 -0800

Ronnie D. Franklin wrote:

> Anyway.. I went from 5, 4, 3, 2, and then got to 1... and SQL generated
> the following message....
> ================================
> Msg 629, Level 21, State 1
> Fatal attempt to delete clustered index entry for page 18388 - index row
> contains page 18146
> The SQL Server is terminating this process.
> ================================

> Anyone have any thoughts about where to head next!! I really need to
> complete the Consolidation and get Emerald back to normal. I am presently
> using the radius server in text mode, so the users are authenticating, but
> tomorrow morning we need back in Emerald to assist customers and also to
> signup new customers!!!

First, check your log on your Emerald Database. Typically it needs
to be about 20% of the size of your calls table FREE in order to
finish the delete. When you did a "DeleteCalls 1" again, did it give
the same error?

The other thing you might want to do is rebuild all the indexes on
your Calls table.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com