RE: Billing problem with 2.2.39

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 17:14:56 -0600

No one other than I have the security to change the Expiration Date and I did not change it!!

But maybe I did not explain it well enough...

1. Customer setup in Emerald with an Expiration date of 12/10/97
2. Customer setup on 6 months pay
3. Customer invoiced for 6 months
4. Customer sent in check for 12 months
5. 6 month invoice voided and then deleted
6. Customer reinvoiced for 12 months on 12/16/97
Did not look at every invoice that day for accuracy, but the
invoice says 6/10/97 - 6/10/99
7. Customer payment posted on 12/16/97
8. Customer new expiration date advanced to 6/10/99

I believe that I followed all steps correctly.. Now what went wrong!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie