Re: Changing Default Extend

Greg Hastings ( (no email) )
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:50:42 -0800

Dale,

The ID 8 didn't exist in my configs table either. I added it and set the
value to 30 days.

What I need to fix is the default extend. You show it as ID 9. I changed
that to 20, but it still shows up as 5 in the Emerald Administrator. I
don't find a value of 5 anywhere in the configs table.

You show ID 5 as being Default Limit with a range of 0-120 days. My table
has a value of 7200 entered into it. What does that mean?

Am I correct in understanding that the default extend value will be
automatically added to the calculated expiration date on all accounts?
That is what I am trying to accomplish.

Regards,
Greg