Re: USR / Login without intervention

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:51:27 -0600

Although the new HiperArc cards use their Pilgram code for routing and they
are no longer using the Livingston code. You are correct about the
hardwired aspect. USR has hired many new techs and unless you pay for
level 2 or level 3 support then you get a tech who knows very little and
will make more mistakes than they solve. This is true with any support
organization that experiences the growth that USR has lately.