Re: format for Access DB

Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 13:00:37 -0400

I think there are alot of us out here who could join in your claim to being
a non-profit ISP.

Although.... some of us aren't there by choice.... :)

Check the contrib section under the Emerald directory on their ftp site.
ftp://ftp.emerald.iea.com it has IDC and ASP packages to do a host of
useful things.

- Kurt

> From: Technical Support <sysadmin@clandjop.com>
> To: 'radiusnt@emerald.iea.com'
> Subject: format for Access DB
> Date: Wednesday, July 16, 1997 12:43 PM
>

> Also, any chance someone has premade Internet Database Connectivity pages
for changing passwords from web? Any security problems with this idea?
Had planned on using cheesy but effective Frontpage 97. I am a non profit
ISP (don't ask, its a long one) , so money is not here for high end SQL
solutions...