Re: Two 'Quick' Questions

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 06 Jul 1997 14:27:46 -0700

Information At TDPNet wrote:

> I too am having trouble getting "Calls Online" working. What entries
> do you have to manually create? I have gone in and created all the
> necessary ports for my NAS and added the correct NAS Identifier to the
> ServerPort Table. If I run the query, I get a list of the all the
> Ports for the NAS, but with the original daler and test usernames.
> After dialing in the Calls table is updated, but not the ServerPort
> Table or the Calls Online Query. Another thing I noticed was that the

You most likely don't have the "Manuall Call Updates" enabled. This
is required for MS Access, since it doesn't do triggers.

> Access data table for SeverPorts uses the field "Port" while the
> documentation says the field should be "ServerPort". Which should it
> be?

Its irrelevant. The documentation covers the Emerald database
structure. The ServerPorts table is never directly accessed.
Only the CallsOnline query/view is. Therefore as long as
CallsOnline as the correct names, it doesn't matter what the
underlying table's field names are.