Re: Two 'Quick' Questions

Information At TDPNet ( info@tdpnet.com )
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 15:48:01 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_01BC8A23.FBD10800

I too am having trouble getting "Calls Online" working. What entries do =
you have to manually create? I have gone in and created all the =
necessary ports for my NAS and added the correct NAS Identifier to the =
ServerPort Table. If I run the query, I get a list of the all the Ports =
for the NAS, but with the original daler and test usernames. After =
dialing in the Calls table is updated, but not the ServerPort Table or =
the Calls Online Query. Another thing I noticed was that the Access =
data table for SeverPorts uses the field "Port" while the documentation =
says the field should be "ServerPort". Which should it be?
----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea.com>
To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
Date: Sunday, July 06, 1997 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: Two 'Quick' Questions

Ed Holloway wrote:
> 2) I have selected the "Manual Update" feature in the Radadmin tool,
> and saved it. The calls Online table/view does not seem to reflect
> the current users as I expected it would. Is there anything else I
> need to do to get this part going?

You have to manually create the entries in the ServerPorts table.
RadiusNT only UPDATES them, it doesn't create them.

--Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQsInternet Solutions for Today  |    http://www.emerald.iea.com

------=_NextPart_000_01BC8A23.FBD10800Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">

I too am having trouble getting "Calls Online" working. =What=20entries do you have to manually create? I have gone in and created all =the=20necessary ports for my NAS and added the correct NAS Identifier to the=20ServerPort Table. If I run the query, I get a list of the all the Ports =for the=20NAS, but with the original daler and test usernames. After dialing in =the Calls=20table is updated, but not the ServerPort Table or the Calls Online =Query. =20Another thing I noticed was that the Access data table for SeverPorts =uses the=20field "Port" while the documentation says the field should be=20"ServerPort". Which should it be?

----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea.com>
To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
Date: Sunday, July 06, 1997 12:15 PM

--
Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)
       IEA Software,=20Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT =FAQs

RadiusNT Mailing=20List           listserver@emerald.iea.com=
------=_NextPart_000_01BC8A23.FBD10800--