Re: RadiusNT 1.16.60 & SteelHead - Wrong NAS address

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:01:12 -0000

What do you mean when you say that the accounting is hardly useful ?

And what did you mean that only Radius 2.2.21will work with SteelHead ?
Will Radius 2.2.21 be able to get the complete accounting info from
SteelHead ?

- Danny Sinang

> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea.com>
> To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: RadiusNT 1.16.60 & SteelHead - Wrong NAS address
> Date: Saturday, June 21, 1997 10:50 PM
>
> Danny Sinang wrote:
> >
> > Is this only w/ regards to authentication ? I've removed the CHAP and
SPAP