Re: SQL Error when RadiusNT authenticates using Access 97

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 21:07:03 -0000

If SteelHead doesn't send the complete info for RADIUS accounting to work
in ODBC mode, then why do I get a detail file in the acct\127.0.0.1
directory ?

Does this mean SteelHead actually works and I just need to provide some
data in some table in Access 97 ( like RADCONFIG ) ?

If not, then are there any other RADIUS clients for NT ?

- Danny Sinang