Re: logging odbc

Suyue Zhou ( syzhou@public.bta.net.cn )
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 14:26:37 +0800

At 22:28 6/14/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Is it possible with RadiusNT .16.60 to make logging via ODBC to my
>SQL-server (Radlogs, Raglogsmsgs etc. ) ??
Yes, You can setup a dsn to pointer make radius to write log to ms access or
sql-server.
Please read the radinstall.txt very carefully, there are detail description
about how to
setup radiusnt in odbc mode. Also I suggest you downaload a emerald and
setup it. When you setup emerald
it will create a emerald database include all the tables needed by radiusNT
for ahthentication
and accounting. After you create emerald database you simply define a dsn in
odbc and pointer it to
emerald database. Then start radius in odbc mode. It will be ok.

>Thanks in advance

>Jesper Birch
>Technical Manager at BusinessNet Danmark
>Phone: +45 7020 7720 - Fax: +45 7020 7721
>http://www.businessnet.dk
>http://www.fritidsnet.dk

| Suyue Zhou, Partner Tel: +86 (10) 6384-7375 |
| China Business Network FAX: +1 (818) 6384-7374 |
| Do Business in China and U.S.A http://www.chinabiznet.com |
| syzhou@chinabiznet.com Los Angeles, CA USA |
| syzhou@public.bta.net.cn Beijing, China |