Re: emerald and radius

BA ( ba@interconnect.net )
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 00:23:06 -0500

Hmm yeah the DSN is called LocalServer in the ODBC, however, this is what
SQL installed....and I didn't create another one.....in the Access one I
did and pointed it to the radius7.mdb.....so I suppose I should create
another entry besides the LocalServer and call it Emerald and point it to
emerald.dat???

I have radius setup with the odbc to LocalServer as well.

On Sat, 14 Jun 1997 18:08:24 -0600, Kent Runyan so eloquently wrote:

>On most installations you would call the datasource "Emerald" You have
>specified "LocalServer" as the datasource. =20
>
>Make sure that you call the datasource whatever you called the DSN in =
the
>ODBC control panel.
>
>Kent Runyan, Operations Manager
>Konnections, Inc.
>2650 Washington Blvd. Ste 208
>Ogden, UT 84401
>801-621-8511
>http://www.konnections.com
>
>----------
>> From: BA <iml@interconnect.net>
>> To: radiusnt@emerald.iea.com
>> Cc: emerald@emerald.iea.com
>> Subject: emerald and radius
>> Date: Saturday, June 14, 1997 5:40 PM
>>=20
>> well I have been trying to get this thing running for a while with no
>> success...
>>=20
>> figured I could get some help here
>>=20
>> we are currently running radiusNT .60 with no problems on an Access =
DB,