Re: Unauthorized use of SMTP Server

Pacific Internet ( "Pacific )
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:40:25 +0800

Correct this is only for Fax machines , as the US Title 47 basically
describes electronic publishing that is been transmitted over phone lines.
The US has NOT defined any laws regarding the e-mail and the internet. The
same as they never did anything against Cellular Phone Cloning, only
talking and big media hunts but never really pushed legislations

Pacific Rim news
Office Hong Kong