RE: 3rd party authentication

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS ( kurt@molar.net )
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:20:34 -0400

Had the same experience with the older version of AuthX, we are running the
current version now without a single problem. The standard version will
work with multihomed machines and multiple domains. I spoke with the
programs author and for the ISP version of the product, he wants to charge
a monthly per user fee. My feeling was that this was out of line, as it
is no additional work for him.

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS
Molarnet Technologies, Inc. (An Internet Solutions Provider)

kurt@molar.net
http://www.molar.net

kurt@butzin.com
http://www.butzin.com