RE: Remote controll software

Eric Nguyen ( e.nguyen@search-net.net )
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 12:24:29 +0100

I am using Remote Desktop from Mcafee.

It uses DUN to dial into a computer or the network.
Works as a service.
It can use almost all the protocols to transport data (named pipes being
very fast).
Has some integrated security.
You can transfer files.
Has some fast algorithm for displaying/transfering colors over the
telephone lines
Can use a mic and speakers with a dialog pane as well.
You can install the client part remotely. (<-- this I really like)

Globaly a good product