Re: Remote controll software

cyborg ( cyborg@earthlink.net )
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 22:58:59 -0700

I ave used Timbuktu and it works awesome. It's true that it is a bit
slow, but it brings in full color screens.

It works fine with TCP/IP and It has a separate file transfer mode.
Besides that it also has a feature (manually editable) that makes it
blind the workstation, so that noone could see what you're doing on the
machine.

I haven't seen PC AnywR, and I had trouble getting Remotely Anywhere to
work, so I vote against Timbuktu Pro by far! It is alsi usable from a
Mac, or to control a Mac. - Don't you just hate those little suckers!
And still, many Admins find themselves having to provide Admin services
for them.

..Endre Palfi