Re: NT Routing ?!?!

Ing. Franklin Muņoz G. ( (no email) )
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 10:02:49 -0600

also your ISP has to route your IP block to you, by the way what do you
mean by 210.8.64/24
shouldn't it be 210.8.64/32 or 210.8.64/16 what subnet mask are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Levitt <>
To: <> NTISP
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 1997 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: NT Routing ?!?!

It sounds like you might have your gateway IP address set wrong on the NT
router (Control Panel, Network, TCP/IP Protocol, Default Gateway). Also, in
3.51, you had to diddle a setting in the registry to enable routing (the
panel switch was wrong). I *think* 4.0 fixed *that* particular problem.

If you can't ping out, its not DNS.