Re: Serv-U question regarding disk quotas

BA ( ba@interconnect.net )
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:45:11 GMT

Serv-U doesn't use a real quota system it is in the .ini file and you
have to let it know how much data is in the directory before you
enable the quota....then serv-u just watches all the data in and out
by that user and limits via the quota you put in......it would be nice
if you could do it inside Emerald. I am sticking with the Serv-U
interface until a solution comes out that will allow the Serv-U quotas
and Emerald to work together.

Brian