Re: Emerald Database

Kurt White ( kurtw@iea.com )
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 10:32:24 -0700

Hi John,
Creating the Emerald database is actually very easy. The Emerald
Administrator
component does it all for you. Once you have installed MS-SQL server the
only
trick that you really need to watch out for is the SQLS authentication
vs. the NT
auth, and of course your paths. As we prepare for the new Emerald 2.2
rollout
I will be working on these issues. Thanks for letting us know.
Kurt

--Kurt WhiteIEA Software Inc. - Emerald - RadiusNT -http://www.emerald.iea.com