Re: Emerald Database

John Gibson ( )
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 14:06:26 -0400

Thanks for the info. Emerald installed real well and I created the database
successfully. What I need to know now is how to configure the database,
i.e. the logical steps for setting up services, etc. I don't want to spend
a lot of time trying to figure what to set up and how. Any help you can
give on this would be appreciated.