Re: Macs on TCP/IP routed networks

Jim Hrdy ( jhrdy@greensoft.com )
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 08:34:33 +0000

Interestingly enough the class resets itself to a class a each time
you change things, I have always walked clients through a static ip
or dynamic ip set-up with the last thing that is changed being, click
the class a and change it to class c.

James B. Hrdy | email: jhrdy@greensoft.com
| web: http://www.greensoft.com
GreenSoft Solutions, Inc. | Voice: 913.843.8683
1617 St. Andrews Drive Suite 212 | Fax: 913.832.8234
Lawrence, Ks.
United States of America