RE: Running off IDE, want to add SCSIs

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS ( kurt@molar.net )
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 16:01:48 -0400

Yes and no. The IDE will stay C:, but you can use disk administrator under
NT to change the Drive letters of the others to what ever they were before
to avoid reinstalling any apps.

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS
Molarnet Technologies, Inc. (An Internet Solutions Provider)

kurt@molar.net
http://www.molar.net

kurt@butzin.com
http://www.butzin.com

On Friday, June 27, 1997 3:31 PM, James Corey [SMTP:datadoc@datadoctor.com]
wrote:
> I've got the other problem, I've got NT running on an EIDE drive,
> partitioned into C:,D:,E:. I want to add a couple of SCSI drives.
>
> Will the C: on the EIDE stay as C:, and the SCSI drives become D: and E:
> (one partition on each one) and the old partition desiginations on the
EIDE