Re: Re[2]: modems upgrade

Tom Willson ( (no email) )
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 15:51:02 -0500

USR and 3Com are now the same companies.

The only problem I have with the K56 modems is I have still yet to see a
single ISP side K56 modem. Nobody has released it yet.

While X2 is out.

Trust me I know USR all to well I had a USR 19.2 HST modem. That was fun.

Anyway we will take all this into mind.

Tom Willson