Re: Announce: Form-to-Email solution for NT systems

MailPost ( (no email) )
Mon, 09 Jun 1997 18:17:45 -0400

At 05:59 PM 6/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Or you could just visit http://www.stalkerlab.ch/SMailers/index.html and
>get the same thing for $0.
>Note, I have no affiliation except as a happy user.

I'm glad you found a solution that worked for you.

We have many Fortune 500 companies, as well as small to medium sized
ISPs, that have used and purchased MailPost to provide their Form-to-Email
solution for their systems. From this, it appears that there is a demand
for alternative form-to-email solutions than those already available, and
that is why MailPost was created.

Dan Baer -- TIPS, inc. mailpost@mcenter.com
MailPost -- The Form-to-Email solution for Windows webservers
http://www.mcenter.com/mailpost/