Re: PO 3.1 ISP Deal

Tom Bilan ( tom@tdi.net )
Mon, 09 Jun 1997 11:31:58 -0400

Randy,

I know how you feel. I purchased 2.x also but I'm a smaller ISP
and never knew about the unlimited license nor should I ever
(unfortunately) need an unlimited license. The new "deal" from
software.com does help me out because I don't want to put in the
time, effort and stress into switching over to a new mail system.
This is a moderately inexpensive way to get more mailboxes, list
support, non-relay spamming and other goodies for people who are
less "pissed" than others :)

I do see where you're coming from. If I had a large number of
mailboxes and software.com wanted $10,000 to upgrade me to 3.x
I'd probably be running sendmail in 48 hours...

Tom