RE: Quata function in NT4.0 environment...

ronb@SYSYGY.com.au
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 08:47:00 +1000

NT 4 has no built-in function to do this. NT 5 (due in about 6-12
months) is rumored to have this.....maybe.
There is a very good third party product that can do this though. It's
called "Quota Server". Latest version is 4.1c

You can find info at :
http://www.sysygy.com.au/

Cheers,
Ron.