Re: Microsoft Commercial Internet System

David M. Keller ( (no email) )
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 22:17:16 -0600

Use NT and get the other programs off the net. Most can be found free. MS
will always have a "hump bundle" out there.
Score NT40 only. Call ThetaCom Communications. Ask for Clayton
No: 818) 287-1360

Make sure you tell him PDQ sent you. Maybe he'll give us a better deal
next time.