Re: Microsoft Commercial Internet System

Troy T. Hall ( (no email) )
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 20:24:55 -0700

I'm using many components of MCIS and I can't comment on all of them as of
yet as I'm still getting the feel for them all, EXCEPT for MCIS news which
I have thrown in the trash bucket. This memory hungry pig of a program was
a pain to configure and I was never able to get it to run 100% to my
satisfaction.. I'm using DNEWs now and am very happy with it. Installed
quickly, easly, THE FIRST TIME, and my users love it. Uses 1/3 the memory
of Mcis News, and runs MUCH faster.

Lemoore Computers and Internet Service