RE: RE: RE: RE: NT Install Question.

Matthew Andersen ( mander@loginet.com )
Thu, 29 May 1997 23:09:02 -0700

Okay I found a better way so here it is, providing you have an extra
machine to install RAS on for a bit.
Set up NT server on a machine with RAS, turn on routing for RAS. Dial
in to your location with the PDC. Then install NT on your BDC using the
RAS routing to connect to the PDC. I hope that makes sense. All I know
is it worked for me and saved me sending the server back east installing
BDC and getting it back.

-- Matthew