Re: News feeds

BA ( ba@interconnect.net )
Thu, 29 May 1997 23:58:24 -0500

I would try supernews.com =20

We have recently moved from housing our own news server with a full feed
from our backbone provider to third party supernews.com

$10 per head simultaneous login....very NICE setup check out their web
page, and the nice thing is you don't have to maintain the massive =
hardware
it takes to run a news server....GIGS and GIGS of SCSI harddrive space.