Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:42:30 -0400

Can't help you but I can add my two cents.

I upgraded 3 of my Max4000's last night and I'm encountering the same
problem. On a conceptual basis I'm evaluating the possibility that Ascend
may have plugged some additional attributes into a new RADIUS dictionary to
limit connect rate. (since I can't really see any glaring errors in my Max
config) Going to dig a dictionary up off their site now and take a peek.

I'd appreciate it if you, (or anybody else) could let me know what you
find. I'll do the same.

- Kurt