Re: ISDN

Don Swett ( (no email) )
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 18:34:33 -0400

During the upgrade, after loading the old setup back in, Did you update
the passwords on all of your connections? this should be for ISDN dedicated
connections, not dialup. The passwords do not import back in.

Also, did you do a nvclear after the new software was installed? Are you
running tk.m40? Also, you may want to set modems to v.34 until you get the
bugs worked out. Set in Ethernet, Mod config, Tserv options, MDM
Modulation.

Don Swett
DSwett@ilnk.com
Webmaster@ilnk.com
Postmaster@ilnk.com
http://www.ilnk.com
http://users.ilnk.com/dswett

----------
> From: Kurt Schafer <kahuna@cyberbeach.net>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: ISDN
> Date: Saturday, July 19, 1997 4:42 PM
>
> Can't help you but I can add my two cents.
>
> I upgraded 3 of my Max4000's last night and I'm encountering the same
> problem. On a conceptual basis I'm evaluating the possibility that Ascend
> may have plugged some additional attributes into a new RADIUS dictionary
> limit connect rate. (since I can't really see any glaring errors in my
Max
> config) Going to dig a dictionary up off their site now and take a peek.
>
> I'd appreciate it if you, (or anybody else) could let me know what you
> find. I'll do the same.
>
> - Kurt

> > From: Ed Miller <emiller@del.net>
> > To: 'emerald@emerald.iea.com'
> > Subject: ISDN
> > Date: Saturday, July 19, 1997 3:07 PM
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Well here it is another weekend and what are we(I) doing? WORKING.
Oh