Re: Okay.. SLIGHT Emerald Problem Here..

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 01 Jul 1997 09:56:01 -0700

Ryan Smith wrote:
> Well,
> Running into a SLIGHT problem here this morning.. ( of course, it's on the
> 1st, billing day!)

It wouldn't happen on any other day of the month.

> Bad thing is, it's on the same machine that runs authentication w/ Emerald
> 218 and Radius NT. Now, the problem is, when I go to the ACCOUNTS tab, it's
> completely blank. Nothing at all.. (lovely, huh?) I even went so far this
> morning, as to uninstall IIS 4.0, reinstall IIS 3.0, reboot and TADA.. same
> thing.. No change..

Its that lovely tabctl32.ocx file. The new one (5.0) really had a lot
problems, and of course Microsoft has to include it with every new
they install. We have a work around in Emerald 2.2. Until then you can
either try the vb5 version in the beta directory, or replace the tab
with the older one from the Emerald distribution.