RE: Web'ified user info???

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:53:54 +0200

Hi Dale,

thanks for the recommendation, but unfortunately we have no German
reports completely finalized yet. We will move our complete billing to
Emerald _as_soon_as_ some issues are solved - read my mail from
yesterday ;) ?

Concerning users checking their accounts: we have built a rather
sophisticated system based on Emerald (with dbo.traffic extensions),
users can collect various data (status of their account(s), used
time/data transfer by IP address, web/LAN traffic, hits on their web
pages and so on, maybe we will release it when the Emerald DB structure
has settled. Unfortunately it's not visible from the outside

However, if Nyles (sorry, missed his mail address) needs some help, he's
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * *
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *