Re: More problems...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 18:48:56 -0700

Ross James wrote:

> Hi Michael,
> I don't understand how any ISP can use the system when you have to
> consolidate the calls table before producing an invoice. Would
> appreciate any comment you have on this.

You do NOT need to consolidate the calls table before producing
an invoice. If you have ONLY unlimited usage, consolidating the calls
is really irrelevant. If you bill based on usage, then you must
consolidate the calls. No matter what billing package you use,
if its billing on usag, it has to get the usage somehow. Emerald
just does a couple things at once when consolidating.