Re: More problems...

Ross James ( rjames@dytec.com.au )
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 11:09:48 +1000

Hi Michael,
I don't understand how any ISP can use the system when you have to consolidate the calls table before producing an invoice. Would appreciate any comment you have on this.

Regards,

Ross James
rjames@dytec.com.au

Dytec Industries P/L
"your data is our business .."

At 11:19 AM 6/20/97 -0800, Jeff Presley wrote:
>On 20 Jun 97 at 17:43, Michael Odicho wrote:
>
>> I just have a query and would like some help please!
>>
>> Our company FlexIT purchased your product Emerald, so any assistance would be
>> very much appreciated.
>>
>> 1) I would like to know how you can tell if a customer has paid their
>> invoice or not in the invoice section. If there are field I can view so
>> I know if a user has paid or not. I know that you can tell by looking at
>> certian fields like expiry date and history where a pyament could be made,
>> but I need one lone field which will tell me if a user has paid. Is
>> there such a field in emerald.
>
>Hitting the History tab while looking at a service or customer MBR will do
>what you want. All incidents and invoices and payments should show up there.
>There is a Payments tab but I don't know that it is activated yet.

So is there one field which I can view and know if a user has paid or not.
I'm asking this becuase I need to create a report which shows if a user has
paid or not paid their invoice.

Regards,
Michael Odicho