FW: radlogin shows invalid NAS error

Serge Stein/i2Tech ( Serge_Stein@i2.com )
31 Jan 97 20:12:47 EDT

After I added my radius server IP address to the server table, I passed
that error. But it gave me another error saying User Not Found. I cut
and paste the SQL statement that I captured using SQL Trace and run it
interactively, it can retrieve a record. So the major account and
subaccount record should be setup OK.

Any idea why it says User Not Found ?

-
RadiusNT Mailing list (radiusnt@iea.com)