Re: *reload* problems continued

Serge Stein/i2Tech ( Serge_Stein@i2.com )
19 Dec 96 14:27:36 EDT

At 11:35 AM 12/18/96 -0800, Dale E. Reed wrote:
>The NAS-Identifier field is NOT the same thing as the IP Address that it
>came from. Its registerting a security breach because the IP address
>of his machine is NOT in the clients file (standard mode) or servers
>table
>(odbc/both).
>Look at the line radrecv() and see the 8 digitas after it. Convert that
>to decimal (two hex = 1 decimal) and you'll see his IP address there.
>127.0.0.1 is the ip address that radlogin uses, and it doesn't change.
>Its designed to allow you to setup a "localhost" and use raglogin
>on the RadiusNT machine.
#####################
Strange but true dept... I had the clients and server files set up
right, but it was not working for some reason at all yesterday. Just now
tried it and it worked fine. Weird. Maybe I'll get lucky and can get
radius to run as a service.. hold on...
*sigh* No such luck :( I've tried it with entries in the registry
and without any entries, fresh after unzipping the file... My version is
..49b and not just .49, does that make a difference???? This is driving me nuts!

Regards,

Kendrick

-
RadiusNT Mailing list (radiusnt@iea.com)