I don't mean to play tease, but most of the problems people have
reported on 1.16.60 are fixed in 2.2.10. I just finshed testing ODBC
CHAP, and its working correctly now, also.
Some of the fixes I know off the top of my head are:
* ODBC/Manual Calls Updates
* ODBC/int values greater than 2 bytes.
* ODBC re-connect on lost connection
* ODBC Accounting no reply on SQL Errors
* ODBC Accounting Reply to Duplicate Accounting
Some of the new features off the top of my head are:
* NAS Reboot signal clears calls online
* Auth/acct Statistics
* NT SAM Support
* Encrypted password replacements (for migration)
* ODBC Logging
* Server Port Access
We went into closed beta this week for RadiusNT 2.2.0, and so
far its been working extremely well.
We are not doing open betas on new releases of software due
to the high support burdens we have had in the past. We should
have a full release of RadiusNT 2.2 very soon.
-- Dale E. Reed Jr. (email@example.com)_________________________________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.emerald.iea.com