RE: start/stop service

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 14:27:30 +0200

OK, but is there a command to start/stop a service remotely (=from
another NT machine authenticated to the domain)?
I think I saw a trick without AT somewhere, but I can't remember _where_
:(
It was something close to 'net stop servername\servicename', but this
one doesn't work, and I'm unable to find anything related in the NT
docs.
Any hints?
cu, Peter