Re: Ports

Tim Lyon ( lyonmsu@websurfer.net )
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 19:55:36 -0600

I do not know why I am getting all this "Radius NT" mail but please remove
lyonmsu@websurfer.net from your email list.

Thank you.

Tim Lyon

----------
From: Pam Hackett <p_hackett@litle.net>
To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
Subject: Ports
Date: Thursday, April 03, 1997 2:28 PM

When using Radius NT in text only mode, does there need to be a "ports"
file that id's the IP address of the ports on the NAS? I noticed a table
for them in the access db.

Also, I am using Radius NT with a NetblazerNB40 and USR modems. When we
dial in w/user "test", Radius sends an accounting ack, but the user doesn't
get authenticated. Instead, the user gets a protocol error. We're using
the generic PPP test account in the users file.

BTW: Dale, tanks for the help with the accounting directory...it's working
fine now!

Pam Hackett LitleNet,
LLC
NT/Notes Analyst 900 Chelmsford
Street
Technical Administration Group Lowell MA 01851-8207
E-mail: p_hackett@litle.net Phone: 508.551.5061 Fax: 508.551.5060