Re: Dale

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 01:24:28 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 3 Apr 1997, David Harris wrote:

> >The manual updates problem is fixed as of 1.18.0 of RadiusNT.
> >RadiusNT 1.18.0 is currently only available to Emerald customers,
> >although
> >we are looking at doing a general release with it as well.
>
> Oh, Excuse me, I thought since we Paid for it we were Emerald cutomers?
>
> Where can I find it Dale...

Sorry to get everyone in a knot. I REALLY need to learn to just
not say anything and life would be much easier, no one would
know anything, and I might have a normal day in life....

RadiusNT 1.18.0 *WILL* only initially be available to Emerald
customers, and yes we know who you are... My message was NOT
directted to anyone specifically.

Dale