Re: Radius & ODBC & SQL

Philip Thomas ( phil@saturnnet.com )
Tue, 01 Apr 1997 16:18:49 -0800

Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, Philip Thomas wrote:
>
> > > This is just accounting. What about the authentication
> > > attempts RadiusNT receives? Don't worry about the
> > > above unless its happening alot. Post the Auth attempt
> > > from -x15 and we can see whats wrong.
>
> > radrecv: Request from host d0cb4b05 code=4, id=70, length=113
> > Acct-Session-Id = "1A00001D"
> > User-Name = "phil"
> > NAS-Identifier = 208.203.75.5
> > NAS-Port = 1
> > NAS-Port-Type = Async
> > Acct-Status-Type = Start
> > Acct-Authentic = Local
> > NAS-Port-DNIS = "8260470"
> > Caller-Id = "\200\2037029728923"
> > User-Service = Framed-User
> > Framed-Protocol = PPP
> > Framed-Address = 208.203.75.212
> > Acct-Delay-Time = 5670
> > Allocating Statement...
>
> This is STILL accounting. Authentication will have the
> Password = "" attribute in it.
>
> Dale

Ok, I am running the radius -x15 and I do not even see a password
attribute, but after that command is executed it starts to dump data on
the screen from previous login attempts, and not a little but a lot . Is
the pm3 still sending requests ( doubt it )? I will try again in a few
seconds and post the data for you.

Phil