Re: some headway on CallOnline problem

Gary Austin ( (no email) )
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 20:27:06 -0500

It appears that I am not the only one with this problem. I believe that
this was not a problem when I was using .49. For some reason when I
upgraded to .60 and started using radadmin the tables do not get updated.
Just the calls table. Dale has pointed out many times that the manual
calls update must be turned on but when I do the system gives me a DR.
Watson error stating their was an access violation. I would like to try a
different version other than .60. If anyone has a later version I would
like to try it and see if it works. If not I have dumped my copy of .49 so
maybe I could get someone to e-mail me that version and I will use it since
it did work.