Re: Access ODBC fields

Greg Watkins ( gwatkins@bmmhnet.com )
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 10:56:42 +0000

Thanks for the response Scott. Do you know what the max value is for
the extension field? As far as reports I was looking for the
following:

1. Total time (hours) used per user that I can run at the end of the
month.

2. Total hours by NAS port per month

3. Current user's on line

If you could show me some of yours that might fit these or come close
then I think I can customize them from there.

Thanks for your help.
Greg.