RE: Multiple logins and PAP problem

Michael Riggs ( (no email) )
Sun, 9 Mar 97 22:07:10 UT

Hi Dale,

Well we finally got the .60 working partially....

The raduis file had to have MANY alterations to enable reading it, though the
old version had no problems.. The ODBC connection works as long as we don't
add another user to the table... (just the test user works, no one else) (this
is the example database).

Now though we cannot add ANY users to it (text file)??? Even if we change a
password on a line that is already working, it will no longer work until we
change it back.. Absolutely no more names can be input and work (there are <
300 clients) <15k size)

I have had to revert to our secondary server using the 1995 Radius version for
us to validate and add to the system....

Also, when we stop the service, it will not start again, it comes back with
the system error. Then we have to uninstall and reinstall for it to even
initialize again... If I delete ALL RadiusNT annotations from the registry
will that eliminate ALL instances so I can try a clean install, or are there
other files (filenames) as well??

As a side note, what fields are mandatory in the ODBC section if we want to
incorporate OUR database we already use?? ?? We run straight PPP accounts. If
we point to our database could we use JUST the username, password, ar are
other fields required?

Thanks Millions!

Mike Riggs
Orlando Internet Communications