Re: Unable to Install RadiusNT

SysAdmin ( sysadmin@bitterroot.net )
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 16:32:37 -0700

At 02:20 PM 3/6/97 -0800, you wrote:
>SysAdmin wrote:
>>

>> 7> DataDirectory: C:\radius\clients
>
>This should be a DIRECTORY, not a file. Change this to
>c:\radius in the RadiusNT Admin, and it should work.
>
>> I have the "users" file and the "clients.example" file
>> set up as indicated in the documentation, without luck.
>
>hopefully you renamed clients.example to clients. :)
>
>--

Hello again,

The Directory was C:\radius\clients
The file name is "clients" in:
C:\radius\clients

That is what I can't figure out. I have everything
pointed correctly. Since I am running Portmasters, I
don't need the dictionary file, and that's is currently
what it seems to be stuck on at this point.

This is kind of one of those cases where you bang your
head against the wall so many times, you really can't
even see the the obvious solution, if there is one.

I guess I need more help than I think....

Best Regards

JM Foster

System Administrator
BITTERROOT INTERNET