Re: Disconnect a user

Suyue Zhou ( syzhou@public.bta.net.cn )
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 14:15:04 +0800

At 10:20 AM 2/20/97 +1100, you wrote:

>> This is my situation :
>> Ciscopro 2511
>> Radius-Nt .60 with odbc
>> Win NT Server 4.0
>
>Soffia,
>
>I am in the process of switching to RadiusNT, I am also using a Cisco 2511,
>
>I was wondering if you could send me a copy of your RadiusNT configuration
>and also your 2511 config. (There is a distinct lack of information on
>getting
>these two products to work together...)
>
>Thanks
>
>Andrew
>
>-
>RadiusNT Mailing list (radiusnt@iea.com)

Hi,
My situration is:
cisco 2511 with ios 11.1
radius-nt .49
win NT server 3.51

The configuration in cisco 2511 for radius is:

AAA NEW-MODEL
AAA AUTHENTICATION PPP DEFAULT RADIUS
AAA AUTHORIZATION NETWORK IF-AUTHENTICATED
AAA ACCOUNTING NETWORK START-STOP RADIUS

RADIUS-SERVER HOST 10.1.1.1
RADIUS-SERVER KEY 1234

I run radius nt as a service in nt. The authenticate and accounting is ok.
But after I start
cisco aaa to radius I meet a serious problem. Most time after enable aaa to
radius authenticat mode
24 hours, the lan port in cisco 2511 will not work properly. At that time
you can not ping any other
hots in your lan segment. I find at that time cisco 2511 can not perform a
complete arp operation.
So the only way to solve this problem is reboot the cisco 2511. But after 24
hours thr problem appear
in 2511 again. After I remove all the configuration for radius in cisco 2511
the problrm disappear.
So I think the problem is related with the radius configuration.

I just config my first 2511 to use radius do authenticate and accounting. So
until to now I did
not find a way to use radius in 2511 propely. Any idea ?

Suyue Zhou

-
RadiusNT Mailing list (radiusnt@iea.com)