AW: Does anyone experience browsing network problem?

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 May 1997 22:22:34 +0200

That's the logic of NTs browser service. A client requesting a list from
the master browser only gets information on items on the same network
_card_ AND the same network _protocol_ the request originates from.
Even worse: it's hard to find which browser is the current master
browser, the resource kit has some utils to find out.
cu, Peter
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * http://sang.net * mailto:pesa@sang.net
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *