AW: Does anyone experience browsing network problem?

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 May 1997 22:16:25 +0200

Please let me add that it's a bad idea to run either WINS or the primary
browser on a multihomed server (=multiple IPs or network cards). For
details have a look @ MSKB.
cu, Peter
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * http://sang.net * mailto:pesa@sang.net
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *